Forgot your wordpress password ? and Having issues in reset password using email ?
I know how to recover wordpress site from such conditions.
Follow this Just-A-Minute tutorial to get your issue solved! It’s really easy.
- Access to WordPress Database using PHPMyAdmin or Anyother software.
- Login to PHPMyAdmin or other Software you’re using.
- Navigate to your WordPress Database (phpmyadmin).
- Navigate to SQL
- Run the Following Command :
cross check if wp_users is different in your database then replace it with that.
UPDATE `wp_users` SET `user_pass`= MD5('yourpassword') WHERE `user_login`='yourusername';
- Tadaa! We changed the password using phpmyadmin.
If You’r not using any software then directly execute the command in your cli. It’ll modify user_pass from wp_users where username will be yourusername.
If you know easiest way than this, then comment below to let me know !
Blogger and Web Entrepreneur. Started my Blogging journey in 2015, learnt many things. Failed sometimes but got success also.
I am Himanshu Singh aka Kryptor from New Delhi, India, currently pursuing Engineering in Computer Science.
If you want to contact me shoot me an email at [email protected]